Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hey there!

Hope everyone had a great week! Here are some things for you to check out this weekend:

If you are a girl, you need to check out Duck Dynasty's Sadie Robertson and Preachers Daughters' Kolby Koloff on Monday nights for their video devotional. Their channel is here.

My favorite song right now is Sea of Faces by Kutless. I heard it on the radio and it brought back some memories. I really listened to the lyrics and its really a song I sympathize with right now.

I found this cool prayer app the other day. I highly recommend it if you have a smartphone.

Okay, I'm not sure many others besides me can really fully appreciate this, but awhile back Adam Young (if you know you me, you know I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Owl City fan) released a cover of an old song on his blog. This song just so happens to be 99 Red Balloons, which just so happens to be my favorite oldies song. So this cover is just perfection and I almost cried when I heard it. Unfortunately, it's not the whole song-just a few verses-but I am willing to overlook that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a full length cover that I can buy!! Listen here.

And last but not least, my most favorite verse at the moment!
I'd love to give photo credit, but I have no idea whose this is...

Have a great weekend! And donations are still being taken!

~Haley



No comments:

Post a Comment